THE WESTIN SOUTHFIELD
This year’s hotel is the Westin in Southfield, MI! (All prices reported on this page are before taxes and hotel fees.)
Please email email@example.com to be added to our wait-list!
Rooms for Penguicon 2018 are: SOLD OUT
1500 Town Center
Southfield, Michigan 48075
Phone: (248) 827-4000
King or Double room – $129
Jr. Suite – $219
Please Note! You will not be able to book a suite through the website link. If you are interested in a suite for the weekend:
- Book a king room
- Fill out the hotel room special requests form for the hotel liaison and select “Jr. Suite”. The liaison will then make sure your reservation is complete.
If you would like to make a request for your room, please:
- Book your room and get your confirmation number
- Fill out the hotel room special requests form. The liaison will then make sure your reservation is complete.
If you make a request through the hotel, there is no guarantee that it will be honored. You must send requests to the Hotel Liaison.
If you are interested in hosting an amazing room party this year at Penguicon, make sure you check the following steps off of your list:
- Book a room and get your confirmation number
- Fill out the special requests form for the hotel liaison and room party coordinator to let them know you are throwing a party and need to be on the right floor! Note that bed removal and appliances through the hotel have additional fees.
- That’s it!
Each of the guest rooms has a dual-line telephone with voice mail and data port, and a 32″ LCD TV.
The Westin is 100% non-smoking. They have a workout room, a pool, whirlpool, and have dog beds available. We would recommend only service animals be brought to the convention.
The Westin offers 15 PURE® Allergy Friendly Rooms designed specifically for guests with allergies or asthma. Surfaces are specially treated and air is continually circulated and purified, “drastically reducing irritants that could keep you from resting comfortably.”
The hotel has a limited number of refrigerators (priority to those with medical needs), microwaves, and roll-away beds available. If you are interested in any of these items, please note that the refrigerators and microwaves are $15 each per night, and the roll-away bed is $30 per night. Roll-away beds will only be placed by the hotel in King rooms.
The hotel’s dining options are the Level 1 Lounge and Tango’s Restaurant.
Other meal options near the Westin include the Original Pancake House, CK Mediterranean Grille, Subway, Qdoba, China Gourmet, Chipotle, Kerby’s Koney Island, Benito’s, and T.G.I. Friday’s.