Staffing for Penguicon
- Program Ops – Want to be a pivotal part of the programming team but can’t make the programming meetings? Then check out Program Ops! You’ll help during the convention running smoothly by coordinating between both our Programming and Operations Departments just before and during the convention. You’ll gather information about panel attendance as well as be aware of any special events that are taking place during that convention that need extra attention.
Please E-mail email@example.com if you are interested!
- Marketing Coordinator – In charge of all marketing for Penguicon including but not limited to ordering marketing materials and running promotional events.
- Sponsorship Coordinator – In charge of gathering and coordinating with awesome sponsors for Penguicon throughout the year.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any communications positions!
- Consuite Staff – As consuite staff, you’ll be working in the consuite for a minimum of 8 hours during the convention. Duties can include cleaning up, restocking food/snacks, aiding with flow of traffic, and serving beer. You’ll have the opportunity to meet, greet, and interact with Penguicon attendees while helping make sure the consuite is running smoothly!
E-mail email@example.com if you are interested in any Hospitality positions!
- Truck Driver – Pilots the Penguicon cargo ship (a 26-foot box truck)
from the storage cube to Gordon’s Food Service to the Westin. Docks
and undocks the ship from the loading ports. (Worry not; we will spot
you during docking and undocking manoeuvres!) This position needs a relief driver, so that you can split on-call hours from the main driver
in case the truck needs moved from its parking space during con.
- Logistics Captain – Coordinates load in and load out. Directs load
in to the proper staging locations, and keeps the cargo ship’s hold
organised when packing up.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any Logistics positions!
Please stay tuned to see what staff positions will be available!